Join us in supporting local small business! Enjoy 150+ craft, food & farm vendors Saturday, September 10th from 9:30am – 2pm at Garden Ridge Market Days, located at Northeast Bible Church (19185 FM 2252, Garden Ridge, TX 78266).
FREE admission, parking & activities for kids! Garden Ridge Market Days is open every 2nd Saturday, monthly.
ONE-STOP SHOPPING: You’ll find fresh baked goods, gift sets, candles, jewelry, canned goods, nuts, honey, oils, jams, plants/ succulents, breads, food, boutique clothing, home decor, grass-fed beef, fresh produce, BBQ sauce, salsa, pet products, chili, custom tumblers, laser engraved items, granola, accessories, bath & beauty products, woodwork, crafts and SO MUCH MORE!
FREE KID’S ACTIVITIES:
– Petting Zoo – Details TBD
– CRAFTS – Plant a new seed for spring! (Sponsored by Lowe’s – Schertz)
– TWISTED BALLOONS (Thanks to Jody’s Magic and Balloons)
– BOUNCE HOUSE
– FACE PAINTING
– SCAVENGER HUNT – Visit any station for playing card, prizes for participants!
– SAND PLAY
Yummy food trucks and vendors including Filipino food, meat on a stick, BBQ, tacos, turkey legs, mini donuts, loaded french fries, brisket nachos, stuffed baked potatoes, ice cream, gourmet hot dogs, coffee, kettle corn, lemonade, shaved ice & mangonadas, tons of baked sweets, pastries & more!
– Davenport High School National Honors Society – fundraising with school decals!
– South Texas Blood & Tissue – Blood Drive to save lives! Details TBD
RSVP “Going” HERE on our event page to be included on updates & posts.
80% of our market is outdoors, but don’t forget to check out our indoor vendors, too!
– Most vendors have online & credit card payment methods but we recommend bringing cash. No on-site ATM.
– We are OPEN– RAIN or SHINE!
– Dogs welcome (on-leash) outdoors only or carried/carted indoors.